FOCUS ON CARE DELIVERY AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessImpact of Routine Invasive Physiology at Time of Angiography in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease on Reclassification of Revascularization StrategyResults From the DEFINE REAL StudyEric Van Belle, Gennaro Sardella, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Patterns of Early Coronary Angiography Use in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in the United StatesInsights From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network RegistryCarolina Malta Hansen, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessNeurocognition and Cerebral Lesion Burden in High-Risk Patients Before Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementInsights From the SENTINEL TrialRonald M. Lazar, Martin B. Leon, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessHypertrophic Left Ventricle With Small Cavity and Severe Aortic AngulationA Dangerous Association in Case of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMarco B. Ancona, Antonio Colombo, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Fri Apr 26 2019
- View More