FOCUS ON CARE DELIVERY AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessImpact of Routine Invasive Physiology at Time of Angiography in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease on Reclassification of Revascularization StrategyResults From the DEFINE REAL StudyEric Van Belle, Gennaro Sardella, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Patterns of Early Coronary Angiography Use in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in the United StatesInsights From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network RegistryCarolina Malta Hansen, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessNeurocognition and Cerebral Lesion Burden in High-Risk Patients Before Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementInsights From the SENTINEL TrialRonald M. Lazar, Martin B. Leon, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessHypertrophic Left Ventricle With Small Cavity and Severe Aortic AngulationA Dangerous Association in Case of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMarco B. Ancona, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- The Splitting of Leaflets to Prevent Coronary Occlusion During TAVRJohn D. CarrollJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- The BASILICA TrialProspective Multicenter Investigation of Intentional Leaflet Laceration to Prevent TAVR Coronary ObstructionJaffar M. Khan, Robert J. Lederman, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- A Low Residual Pressure Gradient Yields Excellent Long-Term Outcome After Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve ImplantationStanimir Georgiev, Andreas Eicken, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Updated Expert Consensus Statement on Platelet Function and Genetic Testing for Guiding P2Y12 Receptor Inhibitor Treatment in Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDirk Sibbing, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions