FOCUS ON CARE DELIVERY AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessImpact of Routine Invasive Physiology at Time of Angiography in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease on Reclassification of Revascularization StrategyResults From the DEFINE REAL StudyEric Van Belle, Gennaro Sardella, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Patterns of Early Coronary Angiography Use in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in the United StatesInsights From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network RegistryCarolina Malta Hansen, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessNeurocognition and Cerebral Lesion Burden in High-Risk Patients Before Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementInsights From the SENTINEL TrialRonald M. Lazar, Martin B. Leon, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessHypertrophic Left Ventricle With Small Cavity and Severe Aortic AngulationA Dangerous Association in Case of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMarco B. Ancona, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Novel Multiphase Assessment for Predicting Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction Before Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementChristopher U. Meduri, Vinayak Bapat, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis and SimulationA Marriage of Convenience or Necessity?Jay Giri, Paul N. Fiorilli, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Safety and Performance Outcomes of a Self-Expanding Transcatheter Aortic Heart ValveThe BIOVALVE TrialsUlrich Schäfer, Lenard Conradi, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Impact of Pre-Existing and New Onset Atrial Fibrillation on Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAmgad Mentias, Mary Vaughan Sarrazin, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions