FOCUS ON DRUG-COATED BALLOONS
- Restricted accessDrug-Coated Balloon Angioplasty Compared With Uncoated Balloons in the Treatment of 200 Chinese Patients With Severe Femoropopliteal Lesions24-Month Results of AcoArt IYongle Xu, Wei Guo, et al.
- Restricted accessSustainable Antirestenosis Effect With a Low-Dose Drug-Coated BalloonThe ILLUMENATE European Randomized Clinical Trial 2-Year ResultsMarianne Brodmann, for the ILLUMENATE EU RCT Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessA First-in-Human Evaluation of a Novel Mesh-Covered Stent for Treatment of Carotid Stenosis in Patients at High Risk for Endarterectomy30-Day Results of the SCAFFOLD TrialPeter A. Schneider, William Gray, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Dual-Layered Stents in Endovascular Treatment of Extracranial Stenosis of the Internal Carotid ArteryResults of a Patient-Based Meta-Analysis of 4 Clinical StudiesEugenio Stabile, Giovanni Esposito, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFirst-in-Human Images of Coronary Atherosclerosis and Coronary Stents Using a Novel Hybrid Intravascular Ultrasound and Optical Coherence Tomographic CatheterTej N. Sheth, Brian K. Courtney, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessReplySafety of the Deferral of Coronary Revascularization on the Basis of Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio and Fractional Flow Reserve MeasurementsJavier Escaned, Justin Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessGo With the Flow When Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio-Fractional Flow Reserve Discordance OccursIndeed, Beware When Relying on Fractional Flow Reserve AloneValérie E. Stegehuis, Bimmer E. Claessen, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Randomized Trial Evaluating Novel, Microcrystalline, and Biocompatible Polymer Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon for the Treatment of Femoropopliteal Occlusive DiseaseThe BIOPAC TrialPiotr P. Buszman, Paweł E. Buszman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More