FOCUS ON CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessNew Volumetric Analysis Method for Stent Expansion and its Correlation With Final Fractional Flow Reserve and Clinical OutcomeAn ILUMIEN I SubstudyDaisuke Nakamura, Hiram G. Bezerra, et al.
FOCUS ON ARRHYTHMIA AFTER TRANSCATHETER AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT
- Restricted accessArrhythmic Burden as Determined by Ambulatory Continuous Cardiac Monitoring in Patients With New-Onset Persistent Left Bundle Branch Block Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe MARE StudyJosep Rodés-Cabau, François Philippon, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate Post-Procedural 12-Lead Electrocardiography as Predictor of Late Conduction Defects After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementTroels H. Jørgensen, Lars Søndergaard, et al.
- Restricted accessDisarming the Ticking Time BombPost-Procedure Electrocardiography Predictors of High-Degree Conduction Disturbances After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementTamim M. Nazif, Susheel K. Kodali, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFirst-in-Man Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Roadmap Functionality With Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Scout PullbackTakayuki Yabe, Tasuku Hada, et al.
- Restricted accessProphylactic Ipsilateral Superficial Femoral Artery Access in Patients With Elevated Risk for Femoral Access Complications During Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementNicholas Ierovante, Kintur Sanghvi, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessReplyStrong Bias Toward Performing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Chronic Total Occlusion Despite Lack of Important Benefit at a Very High Cost and Risk to the PatientPeter Tajti, Emmanouil S. Brilakis, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Robotic-Assisted Coronary Artery Bypass for Left Anterior Descending Artery Chronic Total OcclusionFarshad Forouzandeh, Habib Samady, et al.