FOCUS ON LEFT MAIN INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Left Main Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting According to Lesion SiteResults From the EXCEL TrialAnthony H. Gershlick, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
FOCUS ON STROKE RISK AND PREVENTION
- Restricted accessCarotid Stenting With Antithrombotic Agents and Intracranial Thrombectomy Leads to the Highest Recanalization Rate in Patients With Acute Stroke With Tandem LesionsPanagiotis Papanagiotou, Camille Amaz, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSingle Transseptal Puncture for Left Atrial Appendage Closure and Mitral Valvuloplasty With Total Cerebrovascular Protection in a Patient With Acute Embolic Cerebral IschemiaAchille Gaspardone, Gregory A. Sgueglia, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More