FOCUS ON ACCESS SITE DECISIONS AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessIncidence, Determinants, and Outcomes of Left and Right Radial Access Use in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United KingdomA National Perspective Using the BCIS DatasetMuhammad Rashid, Mamas A. Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Maximal Activated Clotting Time and Major Bleeding Complications During Transradial and Transfemoral Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDavid W. Louis, Herbert D. Aronow, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessEarly Introduction of Pulmonary Endarterectomy or Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty Contributes to Better Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients With Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionNaoki Tamada, Ken-ichi Hirata, et al.
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Wed Jan 16 2019
- View More