FOCUS ON ACCESS SITE DECISIONS AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessIncidence, Determinants, and Outcomes of Left and Right Radial Access Use in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United KingdomA National Perspective Using the BCIS DatasetMuhammad Rashid, Mamas A. Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Maximal Activated Clotting Time and Major Bleeding Complications During Transradial and Transfemoral Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDavid W. Louis, Herbert D. Aronow, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessEarly Introduction of Pulmonary Endarterectomy or Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty Contributes to Better Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients With Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionNaoki Tamada, Ken-ichi Hirata, et al.
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
- Depression and Angina Among Patients Undergoing Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe OPEN-CTO RegistryRobert W. Yeh, Farouc A. Jaffer, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Adaptations to Coronary Physiology in a Patient With Severe Aortic Stenosis and Complete Heart Block Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMichael Michail, Adam J. Brown, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Distal Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Strut Embolization Detected at Late Follow-UpA New BVS-Related Late ComplicationRaquel Adeliño, Omar Abdul-Jawad Altisent, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Hemodynamic Effects of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Moderate Aortic Stenosis With Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection FractionMarcelo B. Bastos, Nicolas M. Van Mieghem, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions