FOCUS ON CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES AMONG WOMEN
- Restricted access1-Year Clinical Outcomes in Women After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementResults From the First WIN-TAVI RegistryAlaide Chieffo, on behalf of the WIN-TAVI Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessSex-Specific Outcomes of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With the SAPIEN 3 ValveInsights From the PARTNER II S3 High-Risk and Intermediate-Risk CohortsMolly Szerlip, Michael J. Mack, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Sex on Comparative Outcomes of Radial Versus Femoral Access in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Invasive ManagementData From the Randomized MATRIX-Access TrialGiuseppe Gargiulo, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Increasing Stent Length on 3-Year Clinical Outcomes in Women Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With New-Generation Drug-Eluting StentsPatient-Level Pooled Analysis of Randomized Trials From the WIN-DES InitiativeJaya Chandrasekhar, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Body Mass Index on Clinical Outcomes in Female Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting StentsResults From a Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsMichela Faggioni, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends of Incidence, Clinical Presentation, and In-Hospital Mortality Among Women With Acute Myocardial Infarction With or Without Spontaneous Coronary Artery DissectionA Population-Based AnalysisAhmed N. Mahmoud, Jacqueline Saw, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFate of Different Types of Intrastent Tissue ProtrusionOptical Coherence Tomography and Angioscopic Serial Observations at Baseline and 9-Day and 3-Month Follow-UpSatoshi Suzuki, Yoshiharu Higuchi, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Sat Dec 29 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Thu Feb 07 2019
- View More