- Restricted accessDiagnostic Performance of Resting and Hyperemic Invasive Physiological Indices to Define Myocardial IschemiaValidation With 13N-Ammonia Positron Emission TomographyDoyeon Hwang, Bon-Kwon Koo, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic Outcomes of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds Versus Everolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention1-Year Results From the ABSORB III TrialSuzanne J. Baron, ABSORB III Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIntentional Percutaneous Laceration of the Anterior Mitral Leaflet to Prevent Outflow Obstruction During Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementFirst-in-Human ExperienceVasilis C. Babaliaros, Robert J. Lederman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessExtraluminal Migration of a Drug-Eluting Stent Into a Thrombosed Coronary Aneurysm With Preserved Antegrade Flow in the Right Coronary ArteryNanda Kishore Panigrahi, Ravi Kumar Varma, et al.
- Restricted accessSubintimal Crush of an Occluded Stent to Recanalize a Chronic Total Occlusion Due to In-Stent RestenosisInsights From a Multimodality Imaging ApproachGiuliana Capretti, Lorenzo Azzalini, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Sun Jul 07 2019
- Sex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingLast mentioned on Sat Jul 06 2019
- View More