- Restricted accessThe Impact of Excluding Shock Patients on Hospital and Physician Risk-Adjusted Mortality Rates for Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsThe Implications for Public ReportingEdward L. Hannan, Spencer B. King, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Durable-Polymer Zotarolimus-Eluting and Biodegradable-Polymer Biolimus-Eluting Coronary Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease3-Year Clinical Outcomes in the Randomized SORT OUT VI TrialBent Raungaard, Lisette Okkels Jensen, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Using a Novel Self-Expanding Bioprosthesis in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis Who Are Suboptimal for SurgeryResults of the Evolut R U.S. StudyJeffrey J. Popma, Mathew R. Williams, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Trends and In-Hospital Outcomes of Concurrent Carotid Artery Revascularization and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft SurgeryThe United States Experience 2004 to 2012Dmitriy N. Feldman, Luke K. Kim, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFormation of Infectious Coronary Artery Aneurysms After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Patient With Acute Myocardial Infarction Due to Septic EmbolismNobuaki Kobayashi, Wataru Shimizu, et al.