FOCUS ON CORONARY IMAGING AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes Following Intravascular Imaging-Guided Versus Coronary Angiography–Guided Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Stent ImplantationA Systematic Review and Bayesian Network Meta-Analysis of 31 Studies and 17,882 PatientsSergio Buccheri, Davide Capodanno, et al.
- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve/Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Discordance in Angiographically Intermediate Coronary StenosesAn Analysis Using Doppler-Derived Coronary Flow MeasurementsChristopher M. Cook, Justin E. Davies, et al.
FOCUS ON ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROMES
- Restricted accessObservational Study of Platelet Reactivity in Patients Presenting With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Due to Coronary Stent Thrombosis Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults From the European PREvention of Stent Thrombosis by an Interdisciplinary Global European Effort RegistryThea C. Godschalk, Jurriën M. ten Berg, et al.
- Restricted accessBenefit of Switching Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Acute Coronary Syndrome According to On-Treatment Platelet ReactivityThe TOPIC-VASP Pre-Specified Analysis of the TOPIC Randomized StudyPierre Deharo, Thomas Cuisset, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Metamorphosis of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction ProgramsThe Changing Role of the Interventional Cardiologist and its Manpower ImplicationsAmir S. Lotfi, Lloyd W. Klein, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessAssessment of Serial Coronary Stenoses With Noninvasive Computed Tomography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve and Treatment Planning Using a Novel Virtual Stenting ApplicationAbdul Rahman Ihdayhid, Brian Ko, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms of Orbital Versus Rotational Atherectomy Plaque Modification in Severely Calcified Lesions Assessed by Optical Coherence TomographyMyong Hwa Yamamoto, Ziad A. Ali, et al.