CORONARY: CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSIONS FOCUS
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions for Chronic Total Occlusion Performed by Highly Experienced Japanese SpecialistsThe First Report From the Japanese CTO-PCI Expert RegistryYoriyasu Suzuki, Atsunori Okamura, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With DiabetesInsights From the OPEN CTO RegistryAdam C. Salisbury, for the OPEN CTO Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Endpoints and Key Data Elements in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion StudiesA Call to the Academic Research Consortium for Standardized DefinitionsLuiz Fernando Ybarra, Stéphane Rinfret, et al.
STRUCTURAL: ATRIAL INTERVENTION FOCUS
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure With the LAmbre Device for Stroke Prevention in Atrial FibrillationA Prospective, Multicenter Clinical StudyHe Huang, Congxin Huang, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Wed Dec 05 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Tue Nov 27 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 23 2018
- View More