CORONARY: CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSIONS FOCUS
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions for Chronic Total Occlusion Performed by Highly Experienced Japanese SpecialistsThe First Report From the Japanese CTO-PCI Expert RegistryYoriyasu Suzuki, Atsunori Okamura, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With DiabetesInsights From the OPEN CTO RegistryAdam C. Salisbury, for the OPEN CTO Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Endpoints and Key Data Elements in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion StudiesA Call to the Academic Research Consortium for Standardized DefinitionsLuiz Fernando Ybarra, Stéphane Rinfret, et al.
STRUCTURAL: ATRIAL INTERVENTION FOCUS
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure With the LAmbre Device for Stroke Prevention in Atrial FibrillationA Prospective, Multicenter Clinical StudyHe Huang, Congxin Huang, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracardiac Echocardiography From the Left Atrium for Procedural Guidance of Transcatheter Left Atrial Appendage OcclusionKasper Korsholm, Jens Erik Nielsen-Kudsk, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Computed Tomographic Angiography–Verified Myocardial Bridge and Invasive Angiography–Verified Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery VasospasmHideki Kawai, Yukio Ozaki, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- The Smoker’s Paradox RevisitedA Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of 18 Randomized Controlled TrialsMayank Yadav, Gregg W. Stone, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Three-Year Outcomes of the DKCRUSH-V Trial Comparing DK Crush With Provisional Stenting for Left Main Bifurcation LesionsXiang Chen, for the DKCRUSH-V Investigators, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Left Atrial Wall Hematoma Simulating Severe Mitral Stenosis as a Complication of Percutaneous Coronary InterventionHussein Sliman, Ronen Jaffe, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions