- Restricted accessDialysis Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Risk Factors and OutcomesAn Analysis From the UK TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) RegistryCharles J. Ferro, on behalf of the UK TAVI Steering Group and the National Institute for Cardiovascular Outcomes Research, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Relationship of Dialysis Risk and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement From the UK TAVI RegistryStudy Findings: Some Expected, Some ProvocativeAnand Prasad, Marlene Garcia, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Results of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Continue to ImproveThe Specific Example of a Self-Expandable Transcatheter Heart Valve in a Real-Life RegistryAlec Vahanian, Marina Urena, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in Lower Limb Revascularization Among Patients With End-Stage Renal FailureWhere Is the Journey Going, and How Far Have We Come?Hans-Henning Eckstein, Thomas Hans Werner Stadlbauer, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Coated Balloon Treatment for Femoropopliteal Artery DiseaseThe IN.PACT Global Study De Novo In-Stent Restenosis Imaging CohortMarianne Brodmann, on behalf of the IN.PACT Global Study Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful Prevention of Inappropriate Cardiac Catheterizations by an Educational and Screening Program in a Tertiary Cardiac Referral CenterTalwinderdeep S. Kahlon, James C. Blankenship, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Management of Coronary Artery AneurysmsLast mentioned on Tue Mar 12 2019
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Fri Apr 26 2019
- View More