FOCUS ON MITRAL AND TRICUSPID VALVES
- Restricted accessEarly Outcomes of Percutaneous Transvenous Transseptal Transcatheter Valve Implantation in Failed Bioprosthetic Mitral Valves, Ring Annuloplasty, and Severe Mitral Annular CalcificationMackram F. Eleid, Charanjit S. Rihal, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair With a New Transcatheter Coaptation System for the Treatment of Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation1-Year Clinical and Echocardiographic ResultsGidon Perlman, John Webb, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessDelayed Left Main Coronary Artery Obstruction After Radiofrequency-Induced Coronary Dissection and SpasmInsights From Optical Frequency-Domain Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound ImagingUmihiko Kaneko, Tsutomu Fujita, et al.
- Restricted accessGrabbing the Transcatheter Valve SkirtBail-Out Technique for Valve Embolization During Valve-in-Valve Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementNorihiko Kamioka, Vasilis Babaliaros, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Treatment of Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation Using the Edge-to-Edge Repair Technique in the Presence and Absence of Pacemaker LeadsDaniel Braun, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial InfarctionLast mentioned on Thu Dec 20 2018
- Anatomic Basis and Physiological Rationale of Distal Radial Artery Access for Percutaneous Coronary and Endovascular ProceduresLast mentioned on Sun Jul 07 2019
- Sex Differences in the Pursuit of Interventional Cardiology as a Subspecialty Among Cardiovascular Fellows-in-TrainingLast mentioned on Sat Jul 06 2019
- View More