MINI-FOCUS: PLATELET RESPONSIVENESS
- Restricted accessThe Antiplatelet Effect of Higher Loading and Maintenance Dose Regimens of ClopidogrelThe PRINC (Plavix Response in Coronary Intervention) TrialPatrick Gladding, Marja-Liisa Dahl, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacodynamics of Clopidogrel ResponseAn Analysis From the PRINC (Plavix Response in Coronary Intervention) TrialPatrick Gladding, Marja-Liisa Dahl, et al.
- Restricted accessClopidogrel 150 mg/day to Overcome Low Responsiveness in Patients Undergoing Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults From the VASP-02 (Vasodilator-Stimulated Phosphoprotein-02) Randomized StudyBoris Aleil, Christian Gachet, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Timing of Clopidogrel Treatment on the Efficacy and Safety of Bivalirudin in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Analysis of the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY) TrialA. Michael Lincoff, ACUITY of Trial Investigators⁎, et al.
- Restricted accessFactors Associated With Poorer Prognosis for Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention During Off-HoursBiology or Systems Failure?Ruchira Glaser, Robert L. Wilensky, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced Risk of Restenosis in Small Vessels and Reduced Risk of Myocardial Infarction in Long Lesions With the New Thin-Strut TAXUS Liberté Stent1-Year Results From the TAXUS ATLAS ProgramMark A. Turco, Donald S. Baim, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Depression and Angina Among Patients Undergoing Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe OPEN-CTO RegistryRobert W. Yeh, Farouc A. Jaffer, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Adaptations to Coronary Physiology in a Patient With Severe Aortic Stenosis and Complete Heart Block Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMichael Michail, Adam J. Brown, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Distal Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Strut Embolization Detected at Late Follow-UpA New BVS-Related Late ComplicationRaquel Adeliño, Omar Abdul-Jawad Altisent, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Hemodynamic Effects of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Moderate Aortic Stenosis With Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection FractionMarcelo B. Bastos, Nicolas M. Van Mieghem, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions