MINI-FOCUS: PLATELET RESPONSIVENESS
- Restricted accessThe Antiplatelet Effect of Higher Loading and Maintenance Dose Regimens of ClopidogrelThe PRINC (Plavix Response in Coronary Intervention) TrialPatrick Gladding, Marja-Liisa Dahl, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacodynamics of Clopidogrel ResponseAn Analysis From the PRINC (Plavix Response in Coronary Intervention) TrialPatrick Gladding, Marja-Liisa Dahl, et al.
- Restricted accessClopidogrel 150 mg/day to Overcome Low Responsiveness in Patients Undergoing Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults From the VASP-02 (Vasodilator-Stimulated Phosphoprotein-02) Randomized StudyBoris Aleil, Christian Gachet, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Timing of Clopidogrel Treatment on the Efficacy and Safety of Bivalirudin in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Analysis of the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY) TrialA. Michael Lincoff, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessFactors Associated With Poorer Prognosis for Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention During Off-HoursBiology or Systems Failure?Ruchira Glaser, Robert L. Wilensky, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced Risk of Restenosis in Small Vessels and Reduced Risk of Myocardial Infarction in Long Lesions With the New Thin-Strut TAXUS Liberté Stent1-Year Results From the TAXUS ATLAS ProgramMark A. Turco, Donald S. Baim, et al.