- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Intervention Plus Medical Therapy Reduces the Incidence of Acute Coronary Syndrome More Effectively Than Initial Medical Therapy Only Among Patients With Low-Risk Coronary Artery DiseaseA Randomized, Comparative, Multicenter StudyKazuhiko Nishigaki, Hisayoshi Fujiwara, et al.
- Restricted accessIsolated Disease of the Proximal Left Anterior Descending ArteryComparing the Effectiveness of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions and Coronary Artery Bypass SurgeryJohn R. Kapoor, Dena M. Bravata, et al.
- Restricted accessStent Thrombosis, Clinical Events, and Influence of Prolonged Clopidogrel Use After Placement of Drug-Eluting StentData From an Observational Cohort Study of Drug-Eluting Versus Bare-Metal StentsDuk-Woo Park, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessReduced-Dose Fibrinolytic Acceleration of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treatment Coupled With Urgent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Compared to Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention AloneResults of the AMICO (Alliance for Myocardial Infarction Care Optimization) RegistryAli E. Denktas, Richard W. Smalling, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of Outcome and the Lack of Effect of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Across the Risk Strata in Patients With Persistent Total Occlusion After Myocardial InfarctionResults From the OAT (Occluded Artery Trial) StudyMariusz Kruk, Judith S. Hochman, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Zotarolimus- Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in De Novo Occlusive Lesions in Coronary ArteriesThe ZoMaxx I TrialBernard Chevalier, Lewis B. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessPreliminary Results of the Hydroxyapatite Nonpolymer-Based Sirolimus-Eluting Stent for the Treatment of Single De Novo Coronary LesionsA First-in-Human Analysis of a Third-Generation Drug-Eluting Stent SystemJ. Ribamar Costa, J. Eduardo Sousa, et al.
- Restricted accessFollow-Up of Alcohol Septal Ablation for Symptomatic Hypertrophic Obstructive CardiomyopathyThe Baylor and Medical University of South Carolina Experience 1996 to 2007Valerian L. Fernandes, William H. Spencer, et al.
- Restricted accessLate Cerebral Embolization After Emboli-Protected Carotid Artery Stenting Assessed by Sequential Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance ImagingJoachim Schofer, Michael Schlüter, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
Letters to the Editor