- Restricted accessComparison of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery and Percutaneous Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation for Treatment of Left Main Coronary Artery StenosisAnthony J. White, Raj R. Makkar, et al.
- Restricted accessA Novel Filter-Based Distal Embolic Protection Device for Percutaneous Intervention of Saphenous Vein Graft LesionsResults of the AMEthyst Randomized Controlled TrialDean J. Kereiakes, Donald E. Cutlip, et al.
- Restricted accessA Comparison of 2 Thrombus Aspiration Devices With Histopathological Analysis of Retrieved Material in Patients Presenting With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionPieter J. Vlaar, Felix Zijlstra, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Implications of Distal Embolization During Coronary Interventional Procedures in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionQuantitative Study With Doppler GuidewireAtsunori Okamura, Kenshi Fujii, et al.
- Restricted accessRenal Frame Count and Renal Blush GradeQuantitative Measures That Predict the Success of Renal Stenting in Hypertensive Patients With Renal Artery StenosisEhtisham Mahmud, Sotirios Tsimikas, et al.
- Restricted accessImprovement in Survival Following Successful Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusions: Variability by Target VesselDavid M. Safley, Barry D. Rutherford, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly and Persistent Intraventricular Conduction Abnormalities and Requirements for Pacemaking After Percutaneous Replacement of the Aortic ValveNicolo Piazza, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in Vascular Complications After Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Via the Femoral Artery, 1998 to 2007Robert J. Applegate, William C. Little, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessAntithrombotic Therapy Use After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Stent Implantation in Patients Taking Chronic Oral AnticoagulationJuan M. Ruiz-Nodar, Gregory Y.H. Lip, et al.
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS