PCI Renal Insufficiency
- Restricted accessStrategies to Reduce Acute Kidney Injury and Improve Clinical Outcomes Following Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Subgroup Analysis of the PRESERVE TrialSantiago Garcia, Steven D. Weisbord, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Arc of the Research Universe Is Long, But it Bends Toward the TruthSomjot S. Brar
- Restricted accessRisk Reduction of Acute Kidney Injury From Iodinated ContrastIs True Prevention a Search for the Holy Grail?Charles E. Chambers
- Restricted accessEffect of a Contrast Modulation System on Contrast Media Use and the Rate of Acute Kidney Injury After Coronary AngiographyRoxana Mehran, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessFollowing Renal Outcomes With Staging in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention TrialsMahek Shah, Janani Rangaswami, et al.