- Restricted accessReplyCangrelor or Abciximab as First Choice in Cardiogenic ShockMuthiah Vaduganathan, Deepak L. Bhatt, et al.
- Restricted accessToo Hot? Too Cold? When Is it “Just Right” to Stop Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After PCI With DES?Jay Giri and Ashwin Nathan
- Restricted accessRisk of Early Adverse Events After Clopidogrel Discontinuation in Patients Undergoing Short-Term Dual Antiplatelet TherapyAn Individual Participant Data AnalysisRaffaele Piccolo, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
- Restricted accessCangrelor Use in Cardiogenic ShockA Single-Center Real-World ExperienceMuthiah Vaduganathan, Deepak L. Bhatt, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Ticagrelor Versus Prasugrel for Inflammation, Vascular Function, and Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Diabetic Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Requiring Coronary StentingA Prospective, Randomized, Crossover TrialHan Saem Jeong, Do-Sun Lim, et al.