- Restricted accessMultisite Investigation of Outcomes With Implementation of CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided Antiplatelet Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionLarisa H. Cavallari, Julie A. Johnson, et al.
- Restricted accessCYP2C19 Genotyping in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention-Treated PatientsReady for Prime Time?Dirk Sibbing and Lisa Gross
- Restricted accessDe-Escalation of Platelet P2Y12 Receptor Inhibiting Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDoes One Size Fit All?Francesco Franchi and Fabiana Rollini
- Restricted accessBenefit of Switching Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Acute Coronary Syndrome According to On-Treatment Platelet ReactivityThe TOPIC-VASP Pre-Specified Analysis of the TOPIC Randomized StudyPierre Deharo, Thomas Cuisset, et al.
- Restricted accessCangrelor or Abciximab as First Choice in Cardiogenic ShockIñigo Lozano, Eduardo Segovia, et al.