- Restricted accessPrasugrel or Ticagrelor for Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDoes it Matter?Jay Giri and Ashwin Nathan
- Restricted accessIn Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, One Size Cannot Fit AllMaddalena Ardissino
- Restricted accessReplyIn Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, One Size Cannot Fit AllMathieu Kerneis, Marc Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Maximal Activated Clotting Time and Major Bleeding Complications During Transradial and Transfemoral Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDavid W. Louis, Herbert D. Aronow, et al.
- Restricted accessActivated Clotting Time During Unfractionated Heparin-Supported Coronary InterventionIs Access Site the New Piece of the Puzzle?Marco Valgimigli and Giuseppe Gargiulo