- Restricted accessDual-Antiplatelet Therapy Cessation and Cardiovascular Risk in Relation to AgeAnalysis From the PARIS RegistryLauren C. Joyce, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessDoes Risk of Premature Discontinuation of Dual-Antiplatelet Therapy Following PCI Attenuate With Increasing Age?Wael Sumaya and Robert F. Storey
- Restricted accessCharacterization of the Individual Patient Risk After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAt the Crossroads of Bleeding and ThrombosisGennaro Giustino and Francesco Costa
- Restricted accessReplyPleiotropic Effects of Ticagrelor Beyond Its Potent Antiplatelet Effects Contributing to Additional Clinical BenefitsLuis Ortega-Paz and Marco Valgimigli
- Restricted accessPrasugrel or Ticagrelor for Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDoes it Matter?Jay Giri and Ashwin Nathan