JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
- Access DeniedContemporary Approach to Coronary Bifurcation Lesion TreatmentFadi J. Sawaya, Thierry Lefèvre, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Open AccessSafety of the Deferral of Coronary Revascularization on the Basis of Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio and Fractional Flow Reserve Measurements in Stable Coronary Artery Disease and Acute Coronary SyndromesJavier Escaned, Nicola Ryan, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedIntravascular Ultrasound-Derived Minimal Lumen Area Criteria for Functionally Significant Left Main Coronary Artery StenosisSeung-Jung Park, Jung-Min Ahn, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedInferior Vena Cava ThrombosisMohamad Alkhouli, Mohammad Morad, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedAssessment of Left Ventricular Outflow GradientHypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Versus Aortic Valvular StenosisJeffrey B. Geske, Michael W. Cullen, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions